Imagine yourself gathering with friends to listen to orchestral music specifically written for small settings - chambers like the historic Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa, a Tuscan like villa or an intimate church. You feel as though the musicians are playing just for you. They are!
Join us for a sublime and substantive Symphony Chamber Series where the music resonates in your soul. Enjoy three extraordinary experiences with the talented Symphony musicians.
Sunday, December 3, 2017: Allegretto Vineyard Resort
• Stroll the exquisite Tuscan Villa grounds, enjoying sculptures, artwork and vineyards.
• Shop at a bustling Christmas Market with enticing gift items available for purchase, plus charcuterie, hot chocolate for children, hot cider and more!
• Enjoy the best of harvest with a tasting from Paso Robles wineries.
• Join in on the caroling and a tree lighting ceremony.
• Let the Symphony concert transport you to an earlier century, featuring traditional classical selections sure to delight the entire family. Listen to:
Carol of the Bells
What Child is This?
Oh Christmas Tree
Achieved Is the Glorious Work - Haydn
Sonata Allegro - Mozart
• Afterward, dine at Allegretto’s Cello Ristorante & Bar with Chef Picard’s special $48 Prix Fix dinner menu for concert-goers (seating is limited and requires reservations).
• Take advantage of a special room rate of $159.00 and make it a day and night to remember! Use code: holidaymagic
Tickets available at SLOSymphony.org: $35 Adult
$10 Children 18 and under
Cello Dinner Reservations can be made at OpenTable.com
Christmas Market, dinner and room purchases are separate.
INFO COMING SOON
Sunday, January 14, 2018: Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa
Saturday, April 7, 2018: Trinity United Methodist Church, Los Osos